Caregiver Solutions At Work
Caregiver Solutions At Work is a benefit program that solves the unique eldercare and caregiving challenges facing your workforce.
The Big Picture
We provide guidance, management, and support for employees onsite at their workplace so that they do not have to take a day off, leave of absence, or sit distracted at work while making personal caregiving calls, web searches, and sending emails to family members and senior care providers. We are the experts who make their senior care transition more efficient and less stressful so they can get back to being a productive and healthy employee.
When you bring Caregiver Solutions at Work into your business, employees gain access to the following services:
- Free education through lunch and learns, seminars, or recorded webinars
- Free private consultation during prescheduled office hours
- Free private consultation during individual scheduled appointments
- Discounts on additional transition services
- Priority service for employees in crisis who need assistance immediately
Employers benefit from the following:
- Measured impact of eldercare and caregiving on your workforce, including data around related stress, absenteeism, presenteeism.
- Easy implementation and integration with existing benefits.
- A dedicated Program Director who is easily accessible to you, provides all program materials and communication, manages program engagement, and reports formal metrics at least twice per year.
- A high standard of performance, guaranteed by employee surveys.
- Customization to fit your corporate culture, budget, and reach.